Dead Sea Mud Clay is an acne-prone skin friendly face mask that helps suck out dirt and grime. This helps in deep cleansing of skin, which is the basic step for problem free skin. This also makes space for other healing ingredients in your skincare to be absorbed.
- It helps in improving most of the skin/hair ailments, like a super food (including acne, rosacea, eczema, etc)
- It also has properties which removes allergies, and is anti-ageing.
- Upon usage, it provides a healthy-smooth skin/hair and youthful look.
- It also helps in restoring skin's pH balance.
- It increases the skin/hair elasticity & helps in strengthening skin/hair barrier.
- It is a deep detoxifier of skin/hair, without drinking up its moisture. In fact, it helps the skin/hair improve its moisture retaining capability.
- It is known to exfoliate your skin/scalp as well.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants and various minerals, such as, Magnesium, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Sodium Oxide, Potassium Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Phosphorus, Chloride, Bromide, etc.
How to use-
- Take required amount of clay, and activate it using a liquid medium of your choice (water, honey, curd, etc.)
- Mix well, and apply it evenly on your face/body.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes. (Avoid letting it completely dry for best results)
- Dab some water on the application area, and wash off by massaging.
- Follow up with hydrosol & moisturiser of your choice.
Dead Sea Mud Clay
- Patch test recommended.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from humidity.