Our Flax seed oil is made up of flax seeds, by the method of cold-process. It is rich in Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Vitamin E, Magnesium, etc.
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature, and hence, helps to calm down the skin including its redness.
- It is a great acne spot treatment. However, patch test is required as it has a tendency to clog pores.
- It helps reducing itchy scalp, dandruff, and hair fall.
- It can be added to your moisturiser or be used as a facial oil.
- It helps keep the nails strong and shiny.
How to use-
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation. Preferred to use during night time.
As a hair oil- Massage the oil well on the hair scalp/length and leave it overnight. Wash off the next day. You can even mix this oil with any other oil, such as, coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
As nail oil- Take 2 drops and massage it on the nails of another hand for a minute. Do this for both hands/legs.
Flax seed Oil
- Store the bottle in a cool place, always away from direct sunlight.
- Patch test before use.