Sampling the four floral teas from our shelves, in miniature size for your taste buds. From Chamomile to Lavender, we have got you covered. Each floral tea of 20g will suffice to make around 15 cups.
- Chamomile Flowers- These white and yellow dried chamomile flowers are best to drink before bedtime. From their aroma to taste, everything is surreal.
- Lavender Buds- Sourced from Uttarakhand, these lavender buds are aromatic and flavorful for brewing. Calming and relaxing, lavender has an attracting vibe.
- Rose Flowers- Light reddish blend using hot water and rose petals are good for our body and mind. Improving metabolism, these are gentle for your mind.
- Hibiscus Flowers- Loaded with anti-oxidants and Vitamin C, hibiscus flower brewed tea can help us rise our immunity.
Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacturing.
The flowers/buds are as pure a herb as they can be, and sourced from FSSAI certified growers in Dehradun.
Dried Herbs/Flowers are available in Refill pouches.
Floral Tea Trial Pack
- Though the product is safe to consume, yet please check up on individual body allergies and suitability.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from humidity.