Our Hemp seed oil is unrefined, and made by using cold processed technology. It is greenish in color due to presence of chlorophyll in it. It has a nutty aroma, and is a light-weight oil.
- It imparts certain nutrients, such as, anti-oxidants, carotene, sulfur, potassium, etc to the skin or hair.
- It has fatty acids into it, which helps with skin issues, such as eczema, dryness, inflammation, rashes, etc.
- It doesn't clog pores, hence, it is suitable for all skin types. However, patch test is recommended.
- It helps with anti-ageing properties for skin as well.
- It can be used as a leave-on hair serum for shiny, frizz-free and manageable hair.
How to use-
As a facial oil- Take 2 drops of the oil on palm, rub your palm to warm the oil a bit, dab on your face post moisturisation. Preferred to use during night time.
As a hair oil- Take required quantity and massage your damp hair. Leave overnight, and wash off next day.
As a hair serum- Take a few drops of oil on your palm (based on hair length/density), rub your palm to warm the oil, apply on damp hair.
Hemp Seed Oil
- Store the bottle in a cool place, always away from direct sunlight.
- Patch test before use.