The hydrosol trial pack is a set of 5 hydrosols, consisting following-
- Turmeric Hydrosol- 30ml
- Helichrysum Hydrosol- 30ml
- Lemongrass Hydrosol- 30ml
- Peppermint Hydrosol- 30ml
- Cucumber Hydrosol- 30ml
The image is only for reference purposes. The hydrosols will be delivered in spray glass bottles of 30ml each.
Best suited for those who are confused about which hydrosol would work for their skin type, and if it would suit their skin type or not. This will help them decide if the hydrosols will suit their skin, and which one is better for them.
What are hydrosols?
Hydrosols are basically water that is obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Soak a re-usable facial pad in the hydrosol, and gently wipe your face.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum for frizz-free hair.
- Any other way, it can suit you and your skin.
Hydrosols Trial Pack
- Store the bottles in a cool place, always away from direct sunlight.
- Patch test before use.