Prepared from steam distillation of Helichrysum flowers, this hydrosol is a powerful product. It is loaded with both protective and correcting (regenerating) features.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing cooling/calming benefits to it.
- It is a powerful source of anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- It will help with overall skin healing and ageing, over a period of time.
- It helps relaxing sore muscles (of even your face or underye area) or wounds, cuts or bites.
- It helps by controlling sebum production in skin and through its astringent properties.
What are hydrosols?
Hydrosols are basically water that is obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Soak a re-usable facial pad in the hydrosol, and gently wipe your face.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum for frizz-free hair.
- Any other way, it can suit you and your skin.
Immortelle (Helichrysum) Hydrosol
- Store the bottle in a cool place, always away from direct sunlight.
- Patch test before use.