Lemongrass Hydrosol is steam distilled from the lemongrass leaves. It has a very sweet, less citrusy aroma. It has the fragrance that can uplift even the sensitive noses without hurting.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing cooling/calming benefits to it.
- It has more of a sweet aroma, and a bit of a tangy-citrus aroma.
- It can be used on hair scalp/lengths as an alternative to hair perfume.
- Being anti-bacterial, it prevents the growth of bacteria on skin surface. This helps prevent acne to an extent.
- It is anti-inflammatory and hence, calms down redness, or itching on the skin.
- It can be sprayed on pillow for enhanced sleep quality, or in room as mood uplifter.
What are hydrosols?
Hydrosols are basically water that is obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Soak a re-usable facial pad in the hydrosol, and gently wipe your face.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum for frizz-free hair.
- Any other way, it can suit you and your skin.
- Store the bottle in a cool place, always away from direct sunlight.
- Patch test before use.