Prepared from the traditional method of steam distillation, our 'Turmeric Hydrosol' is made up of turmeric root. It is almost colorless, and has a strong spicy aroma of turmeric. It has the goodness of water-soluble parts of turmeric roots.
- It regulates the sebum/oil production of the skin, which controls oiliness of the skin. However, it doesn't dry out the skin, making it great for dry skin too.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing theraputic benefits to it.
- It is anti-bacterial, and regular usage can help prevent/remove surface bacteria.
- It is anti-inflammatory, and regular usage will help calming down the skin.
- It will help to heal minor skin wounds.
- It is a good source of anti-oxidant as well.
What are hydrosols?
Hydrosols are basically water that is obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content of the herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types.
How to use Hydrosols?
- Spray it on your face after cleansing, and apply serum/moisturiser on damp skin.
- Soak a re-usable facial pad in the hydrosol, and gently wipe your face.
- Mix the hydrosol with any powdered cleanser/mask to activate it.
- Spray them on face while travelling for cooling effects.
- Spray it on your scalp/hair before applying oil or serum for frizz-free hair.
- Any other way, it can suit you and your skin.
- Store the bottle in a cool place, always away from direct sunlight.
- Patch test before use.
- If you are allergic to turmeric, the hydrosol may not suit you as well.