White Turmeric Powder is a stainless alternative to wild/yellow turmeric powder. It can be applied directly on skin for its uses, or can be mixed with any other powder/clay.
- It is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature.
- It helps fighting with the bacteria causing acne, and other skin problems.
- It cleanses out the skin well, and can be used as a face mask too.
- It even help with slow exfoliation of skin.
- It imparts a natural and healthy glow to the skin.
- It cools down the heat off the skin's surface.
It doesn't tingle on skin. However, if it does so on your skin, start adding a few pinches of it in other face powder such as rose, hibiscus, and apply. This will make your skin used to the ingredient.
How to use-
- Take required amount of powder and add any activating liquid to it (such as, curd, honey, water, etc).
- Apply it evenly on face/body and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Dab it wet and massage on face/bpdy for a few seconds.
- Wash off and follow up with your respective routine.
- Add a few pinches of the powder to your hair mask (hibiscus powder/coconut powder, etc).
- Add any activating liquid to it, such as, curd, water, oil, etc.
- Apply it on your hair, and let it sit for half an hour.
- Remove the hair mask from hair by pouring water through it.
- Shampoo your hair well, and apply hair conditioner/serum.
White Turmeric Powder
- Patch test recommended.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from humidity.